oil film on rear bumper

This is caused by an oil leak. Anything that is leaking that much would reveal
itself to you by having a low oil level, and would require frequent
replenishment.

In my experience, this has been usually either a transmission cooler line that
has developed a leak, or a power steering pump/hose problem. Engine oil leaks
will do the same thing, but since you stated that your car doesn't use oil, I
am assuming that you are checking that often.

What ever it is should leave a spot or two (maybe more) on the floor of your
parking spot, but some of these leaks are worse under operating pressure.

Paul