67imperial dash speaker

The best thing to do would be to recone the speaker that came out of the car.
You can probably do it yourself, or you can have it done. That way you can be
sure that the speaker is the one that fits the vehicle, in both size and power.
Installing the wrong power speaker can damage the radio.

If the cone isn't too bad, and you don't want to spend any money, nine times
out of ten you can repair the old cone with toilet paper and 3M Sprayment. I
did that to the front speaker in my '62 in 1979 and it still sounds great! Back
then I had NO money to do anything. I only paid $100.00 for the whole car, so I
certainly wasn't going to spend $10.00 for a speaker, especially one that
didn't fit the hole.

I planned on changing that speaker last summer when I was doing so much work on
the car, but it still plays so well, I have left it alone (for the time being).

Paul