IML-NAPA parts

Hi All!...I am going to be rebuilding the parts of my '66 convertibles
drivetrain within the next few weeks/months to the point (I hope!) I can be
reasonablly secure in going to a CRUSE NIGHT  or even just to our Central NJ
IOC get-togethers....and still get home too!... does anyone have part numbers
for NAPA (or anyother place) that I can use for the driveshaft U-Joints,
alternator, starter, regulator, Neutral Safety Swtch, etc......I already have
the 'tune-up ' parts  and hope to attach them next week or so. Since I know
these parts sometimes take a while to get I wanted to get them prdered as soon
as I can....any help is GREATLY appreciated!!!!!
Dan Melnik/(2) 1966 Convertibles/"Brandy" & "Cinderella"