1962 Imperial parts in search mode

Hi guys,

  First post here, A few questions:

1. I have a passenger door which doesnt stay closed. The little star wheel
on the door spins frely. Nayone happen to know what could be the broken/
worn part from basic knowledge?

2. I need tail light lenses.. spares anyone?

3. There are no brakes working. Dont know yet if it's the master cylinder or
what but checked Pep Boys and NAPA and no one carries the brake shoes
anymore. Who does or who will pad them if I send in the shoes?

4. I am going to rebuild the engine and have the tranny rebuilt... Any
suggestions on someone or someplace that does a good job and charges a
reasonable price?

5. A/C compressor needs restoring as well, any suggestions? The car has
everything original to the little windshield washer fluid bag hanging next
to the radiator so I am kinda fixated on getting it close to stock with just
a couple mods to make it my own... Would like the engine close to original
(at least from first glance)

Thanks a ton!
Stuart

1962 Imperial
1973 Moto Guzzi Eldorado
1974 BMW R90/6
1961 BMW R50/2 (just traded for the 74 BMW & Imperial)