Question to list about all Chrysler Carlisle????

Question to list about all Chrysler Carlisle????

my 2 cents, after being involved in this hobby for the last two years is that too many people want to sell junk at excessive prices. if you have decent engines and you represent them honestly and price them realistically you can sell them anywhere. carlisle may just be a better place to get them out to the people who really need them, and then when they have a good running car they may want to buy other items from you if you are selling other chrysler parts.  dennis,  53 imperial, 51 windsor