Forward Look (was engine colors/satin black)

Forward Look (was engine colors/satin black)

The "forward look" website below has nothing to do with cars.  It's an investment website and you have to be a member to access it.

Bob

Dennis Lyons <dlyons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the responses and all of your input!  Y’all (you guys) depending on where you’re from, have an impressive club and network of owners and fans…. I tip my hat.

Dennis Lyons

www.impatientcreations.com

Impatient Creations, Inc.

(205) 664-1447; fax (205) 664-1437