Please Welcome M Vince Turner

New Subscriber(s): M Vince Turner
Email Address is: tminjesu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: New England

Car(s) owned: None -- yet!

Self-Introduction: My dad was a devoted Chrysler fan, starting with his 1932
Plymouth Coupe, then a 1939 Dodge 4-door sedan.  He bought a 1948 Pontiac
Chieftain, and traded that after two years for a 1950 Chrysler Windsor.  His
last Chrysler before he died was a 1968 300.  I have loved the 1955 and 1956
Chrysler Imperials since I was a kid.  (We won't say when THAT was!!)  Even
today the '55 and '56 Imperials stand out as truly magnificent beauties.  At
some point I plan to own a 1955 or 1956 Imperial.  I love the Imperial Crown
series, and recall seeing them around Baltimore where I grew up in dark,
dark green or rich black.