'66 Hubcap needed...Again, $@)($%$(&

Because FedEx, UPS, and all the others insist on only delivering to
residential addresses during normal work hours, when everybody I know is
WORKING, I had to go to FedEx today to retrieve my package. FedEx
charges $10.00 to redirect to a work address.  I calmly looked up the
godforsaken address on MapQuest, and started out on my trip to Gangland.
Upon exiting the freeway with a F*rd F250 big and ugly on my tail, I
quickly and to my utter surprise came to the end of the ramp to hit head
on square, two ruts, or sinkholes, more like full of water before I
could swerve to miss them.  The jarring affect of which caused my front
right hubcap to fall off, and be run over by my back tire, as the
A**hole in the big ugly behind me (who screeched his big ugly sideways
to avoid ramming into the back of me as he hit the holes himself).  I
pulled over, got out, retrieved my dead hubcap, glared at the
mouthbreather in his big ugly, as he tried to restart his stalled Furd,
and proceeded on my way, checking the brakes and tracking to be sure I
had not completely f**ked anything up, and it seemed fine.  As I pulled
into the FedEx parking lot, my sentry signal flashed a couple of times,
so I sat idling for a good two minutes looking over the gauges (oil
pressure to be exact) and looked under the car, and at my path pulling
in to see if I had taken out the oil pan too.  The oil pressure seemed
to be lower than usual, but appeared fine all the way home, and no oil
under the car.  And yes, I have more than 3/4 of a tank, so it was not
the gas.

So, does anybody have a presentable '66 (one year only!!!) hubcap they
can spare?  The outer shell on mine seems fine, but I flatted the rim
that holds it in place beyond repair.  I am about at the end of my rope
driving a old car on a daily basis, it just kills me to put miles on it
(now at 91,500), but I just landed my new job, and am not able to afford
to buy another car for basic transportation yet.  The way people drive
today with their little rice burners, cutting you off on the freeway and
slamming on their brakes because they are in TRAFFIC.  I always try to
leave a good amount of room between my 6,000 lb car and the deathtrap in
front of me, but by god, one day, someone is going to be taken out when
they cut me off and slam on the brakes without me having room to stop in
time.

My rant is done.  I am going to grab the cat, and curl up on the couch
for a nice nap now.

Once again, I need a '66 Imperial hubcap in good shape (especially the
teeth that hold it in place!!)

Thank you,

Bill Ulman
Seattle, WA (Pothole central)
'66 Imperial Crown Convertible Coupe - Midnight blue metallic/white
interior known as Doris Day