engine colors

This question comes up from time to time.

I checked the site here:
http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Engine/index.htm

but did not see enough information.  I have seen a chart somewhere in the past.  Does anyone know where we or someone else has a chart/table/reference material that we could put onto the site?

I didn't find anything better when I did an archive  search for "engine color" on the club website.

-Kenyon

Dennis Lyons <dlyons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am restoring a couple of imperials.  The first one is a ‘61 Crown Imperial with a 413, single 4 barrel and I need to know the correct colors for the engine, valve covers and air cleaner.

Dennis Lyons

www.impatientcreations.com

Impatient Creations, Inc.

(205) 664-1447; fax (205) 664-1437