Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 11:10 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Texas meet ?

D^2 wrote:

> Sounds like a great idea, but I could only attend on a Sunday...

Sundau would work for me but as the response to the idea of a Texas meet of
any kind has been decidely underwhelmong, I don't think there is much hope
for either day.  I am quite open to going further afield, and having the
meet in Houston or Dallas.  I would be reluctant to host it, however, dur to
not not knowing much about them.

Hugh