Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: IML: help

Hey silly, it's the 9-foot tall woman that makes the 58 in that picture look so small.

Personally, I think that the 1960 Imperial body looks better, but that's just me.

-Kenyon

Hugh & Therese <hugtrees@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Folks,

There is something odd about this e-bay item,
which claims to be a factory photo of a 1958 Imperial, but I'll be gosh
darned if I can put my finger on it exactly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3668768091&category=1317

Hugh