Please Welcome Luis Colon

New Subscriber(s): Luis Colon
Email Address is: luis1024@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Ny,Ny

Car(s) owned: 1968  baby blue convertable

Self-Introduction: My uncle always had imperials while i was growing up and
i always loved them. I had 1969 for a few years and i got rid of it. i
really regretted selling it. About 12 years ago i ran across  1974 new
yorker
and i still have it. I'm planning to use it for some parts but i don,t
think anything is compatable except the engine. I,m going to need help
getting parts. I need a windshield, rotors , wheel cyclinders,
how to restore the wood finish, and tips on how to keep the chome/grill
looking like new. Thanks I sure I'll be chatting with
all of you guys soon. Thanks Luis.