1929 Imperial

Nigel:

It is true that the majority of this list is post War II Imperials... Earlier Imperials were low in production numbers and, with the passage of time, they are indeed rare. For me, it is always a pleasure to see these early examples of the marque. I wrote an article in the WPC News many years ago that covered the 1929s. What is your engine and serial number?

You mentioned that you had enough parts to do another one except you would need a chassis. I have both a 1929 and a 1930 Imperial frame if that would help. I also have a restored front axle assembly with Buffalo wheel drums, wheels and caps. Email me privately if you are interested.

Is your car a ribbed or smooth bumper car? Instruments should be black with gold lettering. I assume being a '29 that it is a 3-speed car. 1930s received the 4-speed.

Regards,

Sherwood Kahlenberg