Please Welcome Aubrey Dobbs

New Subscriber(s): Aubrey Dobbs
Email Address is: aubreyedobbs@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: South Carolina

Car(s) owned: 1961 Imperial Crown Southampton "MaeWest"

Self-Introduction: Returning to the mail list after unsubscribing during an
extended vacation.
MaeWest is currently off the road as I've taken her down to bare metal and
repainted, rechromed and basically gutted inside.  I'm in the process of
putting her back together now and will post new pictures when completed.
Regards,
Aubrey Dobbs