Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 5:38 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 1960 question

Yes, please 'splain! Our '59 Crown, a 4 door sedan, has the block lettering on the fenders, and lotsa little gold crowns on it, and the '58 Crown 2 door ht that Mike Howlett bought here has the script lettering on the fenders and lotsa little gold crowns on it. I thought I read somewhere that the LeBarons had the script on the fenders, but then again I've had several dreams and that could have been one of them.  Who is the trim aficionado here?

Clint & Laurie Carter

'59 Crown

Laurie's Pink Lady