Dads 82 speed control not working!! HELP

Dads 82 speed control not working!! HELP

The speed control servo  in the FSM has two cables, one from the
transmission and one to the speedometer.  My car has only one, the one from
the transmission???  Does somebody know where the other one goes??  The FSM
is vague about those cables.

I looked under my dashboard today and found no place to hook a cable to the
speedometer!!  The speedometer is working, help!!

Today I found a key ring remote control opener (transmitter) for my garage
opener, installed it in the sun visor it works just like it was designed.

Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854