RE: Subject: IML: chroming experiences

I HAD MY 56 CROWN BUMPERS RE-CHROMED IN HAMPSHIRE IL LAST MARCH THRU GETZ
HOTRODS. HE SENT THEM TO A PLACE IN MN AND THEY CAME OUT GREAT.  BUT THEY WERE
IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE TO BEGIN WITH.  I ALSO HAD SEVERAL OTHER PIECES DONE
LOCALLY NEAR HAMPSHIRE AND THESE TURNED OUT EXCELLENT SO FAR ALSO. BUT THE
LOCALL GUY TOOK 6 MONTHS TO GET THE OTHER PIECES AND BUMPERS TOOK ABOUT 3
MONTHS.  THEY WERE VERY VERY EXPENSIVE BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND IT WAS
WORTH IT.  IF YOU WANT INFO ON GETZ'S LET ME KNOW OFF LIST
ALLEN SOUNHEIN 1956 CROWN
CRYSTAL LAKE, IL