original owner coming with car?

Matt, My 68 was also used to pull a large trailer by the
original owner. Whoever installed the hitch did a terribly
lousy weld job. They burned holes in the frame and then plated
over them. Besides the unsightliness of the low slung hitch,
I had to cut it off because I could not lower the gas tank
to service it due to the hitch being welded over it.
 As for the 90MPH, I can believe that. Mopars made the
best trailering vehicles in their time. I have done well
over 80 pulling a 30 foot trailer numerous times with my
65 New Yorker. At traffic lights I would put the pedal to
the medal, and the wheels would spin even with the trailer
on the back and exerting a 1000lb hitch weight. I'd beat
all the four bangers off the line with the trailer in tow.
There was much more towing power in that 65 than my new
Dodge RAM pickup.
John