413 no spark

If you are sure that you are getting fuel, then I would suggest checking the
play in the timing chain.

Take off the distributor cap, and watch the movement of the rotor as you turn
the engine manually. You will be able to tell if there is too much looseness in
the chain. It would cause a significant delay in the movement of the rotor
behind the turning of the crank.

If the rotor doesn't move at all, then you have lost teeth on the timing gears
or a broken chain.

Paul