413 spark plug

I agree that the Bosch plugs are one of the highest quality, but even under the
best circumstances standard ignition cars do not burn fuel efficiently enough
to allow these plugs to last their intended life span. Add to that the expected
wear and tear that is most likely present in the engine, and you might as well
use ordinary spark plugs and change them at the recommended intervals, or
sooner if required.

Paul