No Posts

paul,

I was wondering about this myself.  sure sorry to hear about jim harris, had met him several years ago at various swap meets in indiana, he helped me out with some hard to get parts for budd brakes.
My wife and I have been enjoying ourselves in Florida this winter, within a few weeks will head for home.  I can hardly wait to get one of the imperials on the road, driving one is always a great thrill.  Take care,

Bill/imp, 68's