Jim Harris

Jim was a neighbor of ours when we lived in Seattle, lived a couple miles
north of us at the top end of Lake Washington.  I first met him at one of
the Bellevue Chapter of Mopars Unlimited spring meets and was admiring the
62 that he had at that time.  I found myself chatting with him at length and
the next thing I knew he invited me to visit him at home and see the other
gems in his collection.

Not to be cliche about it, but this was one of those folks who didnt care
what kind of Mopar you had or anything about it but was more concerned about
continuing the breed and enjoying the cars for what they were.  I encourage
anyone to send Connie a card.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe