Re:cars for sale scams, suggestions

I have been getting about 1 scam a day buyer. The way to tell them right off is they already want your car, no pics asked for in the email. The want you to send your home address, phone etc. They say they want to make the transaction as fast as possible. A real buyer will want a detailed description, what it has as options, mileage, driveable, restorable, what has been done so far etc. I just a few minutes ago, had 2 more. I am not aware of any way the government or whatever, could go after these people. I have heard of sellers already sending them the over amount from a check and these people are getting richer from just such scams. They mostly are truly from Nigera, the scam capitol of the world. The latest two are saying they are from Sweden and Switzerland. Their names are joe_more2000 etc and john cole, so, it is the same ones I am getting. Read between the lines all of you who are getting these. Right off the bat I tell them I will not take a check for more than the actual amount of the item or car. They will stop writing you right away. Joe Machado