what is that car?

I recall seeing a Chrysler on the highway in Toronto sometime in the
80's.  At the time I was less informed about Mopar products.

I saw a full sized car, with a console, buckets and road wheels.  I was
driving a 5 ton truck at the time and looked down into the car as it
passed on my left in heavy, slow traffic.  It clearly had the floor
console and buckets.

It was all white, and looked terrific.  I have since learned that later
Imperials and NYBs did not have consoles or buckets.

I don't recall whether it had the St. Regis roof or not.  I think it
did, but that was a while ago.

What vehicle, if any, came from the factory with St. Regis roof, road
wheels, all white, with floor console and buckets?  Was there ever such
an Imperial, or would that be a different Chrysler?

Thanks for the info.

Alan Harper
64 Mercury 3/4 ton flatbed
69 Dodge D100 pickup
76 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham
78 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham St. Regis
92 Ford T-Bird
alan__harper@xxxxxxxxx