Windshield for 1963

Eric,
 Pilkington Classics provided me with a brand new
tinted windshield for my 54 New Yorker DeLuxe & may be
able to do the same for most cars. I believe they do
the manufacturing for many companies. Their address is
1975 Galaxie,Columbus OH 43207 & phone is:
(800)848-1351. Mine cost $331 plus $80 for shipping
plus some sales tax.
 Good luck & since the neighbor should be paying for
this adventure, it might not be a bad idea to have the
job done professionally.
  Bob Schoenberg

-1953 Custom Imperial Sedan
-1954 New Yorker DeLuxe