Gary Goers

Well it appears that all is running fairly smoothly at Gary's again.
Catalogue arrived in a timely manner and emails were answered the next
day.
I'm placing an order for all the goodies for the Black Bi--h tomorrow so
time will tell.
BTW he now accepts PayPal but when I look at the exchange rate for
Canadian $ they take a 2 cent slice for themselves as well as charging
the merchant fees, can you say "rip off". So I guess it is a bank draft
and snail mail.

Regards:
Ernie Stepney
58 LeBaron (The Black Bit--)