Imperial Air Conditioners

I think that you are right Sherwood, but did you happen to see the car that
appeared in the Imperialist? It was something very unusual, and now that you
mention it maybe it was a '53. If we get lucky, David D. will notice this and
send us all a link to that very special car. I am sure that it has been sold a
long time ago, but maybe he still has some of the pictures.

Paul