light problem

I believe your head light switch is not working properly,try a new one.Possably great lakes NOS,they seem to have a fair amount of parts(NEW PARTS),but there not inexpensive.   Ken,or I440toyou
----- Original Message -----
From: Horny Toad
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 8:32 PM
Subject: IML: light problem

Hello all (from the toad),

I'm having some sort of problem with the tail lights on my '72 Imp. The
brake lights and blinkers work fine. When I pull the light swich all the way
on I get some sort of clicking noise (intermittent) from the dash and I do
not have tail lights or side marker lights (in front or back). When the
light swich is pulled all the way out are you still supossed to have front
parking lights on? The bulbs are good although the lower bulbs in front do
not illuminate with the turn signal switch on. No lights illuminate when the
swich is in the parking light on position. I could definitely use some
immediate help / advice. Thank you, HT.