80's Imperials message to Greg Mc Donell

From: "Dennis Dana" <56safari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 80's Imperials

Read your Email,Then it seems I deleted it. So sorry. I would enjoy talking to
you about Continental Mark II's. Please email me again and i'll help you any
way I can with the possible purchase of this truly fine auto.When I was showing
mine I had the oportunity to judge these cars many times so I am very familiar
with them. I don't agree with whoever told you to only buy a fully restored
one. My opinion is, the car you described would be an excellant purchase. A
nice survivor car is more rare than a restored one.