61 parts in WA

I got the following info from someone on another list who wanted to put
a 61 413 into a much later car.  With the difficulties involved he
decided to bail and here's the car info:

Quote:

<Well the junkyard its located in is in Tennino Washington. Its next
to the famous South Sound Speedway. I cant remember the junkyards
name but its the only one there so its easy to find. Its the four
door hardtop and looks fairly rough body wise, but the engine looks
clean. I only found it because its so close by I had to check the
place out. Too bad I was hoping one big block would just bolt in
place of the other.>

Have at it,
Pete in PA