gone into the shop

Just an update. The 59 LeBaron finally has gone to the shop today. After waiting for months, the car was taken to the shop for the major redo. This will include engine, body work, all mechanics, rubber, glass and paint. I hope to get it back by Summer. Then rechroming and some interior stuff. I'll keep updating as things progress.
              Marty