From: "Carl F." <moonstruck1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Carl Falletta

> Thanks, Dick!
>
> I was thrilled to have run across that particular car as well to have been
the high bidder. (still can't belive that the bids were averaging $2500!)

> The car IS nice...I've made some repairs on it, so now everything works.
Having driven it from Merced CA to LV (480 mi) was sweet!

> One thing that I'd really like to do is to either have a locking torque
converter OR an auto/OD transmission. (I'm planning a LOT of road trips!)
What is entailed in this?

> Let me know your thoughts on this.
>
> Thanks again, Dick.
>
> Carl

and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and
attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to