'60 rear drums are stuck! PATIENCE!

Just a suggestion,
I have not seen this posted yet. When you go back
together with the drum put a thin layer of anti-seize
on the flat of the axle and the centering hub.  Make
sure that it will not squeeze out of the drum.  It is
not good for brake linings.  This will stop future
rust problems of this nature and make the drum easier
to get off.  It worked wonders on my 55.  It had the
same problem the first time I removed the drums.

--- RandalPark@xxxxxxx wrote: > I have always managed
to get the drums off without