Please Welcome Carl Falletta

Carl,

You have made a wise choice, as the 67 & 68 Imperials are everything that the name implies.  The only suggestion that I have for you is to make sure that you have good brake pads on the front brakes, this should extend the life of the rotors, which are hard to find and rather expensive.  Good luck with your new car, keep us informed of your experiences.

Bill/Imp, 68's