Bosch ABS System

rich, the phone # for Cardone industries is, 1-800-777-4780. this should get to customer service. your part or parts will need to be sent by a parts house or jobber to get rebuilt
though. in the spring of 2002 i sent the electric pump to be rebuilt then soon after that
i sent the main assembly to be rebuilt.
for what you'll pay for 1 new pump alone from chrysler, you can almost have both parts rebuilt.
the subject car i was working on came in with a hard brake pedal. initially i found the pump to be failed. after pricing 1 from chrysler, i explored other options. a local jobber i deal with
said he could send it to cardone for rebuilding, which we did. the pump came back and was reinstalled in the car. about 2 weeks passed and the car came back with the pump failed again. thinking something went wrong with the rebuild ,we sent it back to be checked.
the technician at cardone called me for some additional info about the car, and said there probably was and underlying problem. after puchasing a brake system pressure testing device, and using it to test the main assembly, it was discovered that it (main unit) would not hold pressure(leaked off) and this caused the pump to run way more than needed, leading to failure. they repaired the pump and after sending the main unit for repair and reinstalling it,
the brakes were back to normal.
i would definetly keep the bosch system, even if it meant some down-time to send your unit
or units away for repair. if your pump has failed , don't discount the fact that your main unit could be the cause. the only way to know is with the pressure testing device. the device set is expensive,( i paid nearly 500.00) , but it was the only way to check it properly.
if someone in your area has this device, it may be worth the cost to have it tested to make sure that the main unit is good or not good.
again, i could not send these parts direct, i had to go thru my jobber.
good luck and keeps that imperial running.
you can email me if you have any other questions
frank