Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 6:35 PM
Subject: IML: 1962 Imperial Tail Reflectors

Hello, George here again, most of you will know I Reproduce the 62 Tails, but I am hoping someone on the list will loan me a decent Reflector the fits in the Tail Housing, I would like to Reproduce them and make them available with the  Lenses, can anyone help? regards George.
PS- I would be happy to Reproduce the 63 Tails also if anyone has decent Originals to loan me for the project? and the 61-66 Park Lenses.