62 Imp bumper jack

I wouldn't throw the jack away either.  They aren't the safest way to jack
up the car, but you should hold onto one even if you just keep it for show
purposes.

Chrysler stopped using the reverse thread lug-nuts during the 70s. Any 80s
or 90s Imperial and probably some mid-70s Imps and NYBs will be the same on
both sides.  Many of the earlier models had them changed over the years. Not
knowing always makes changing a tire for the first time an adventure.

Rob