From: "Woolf,Richard" <richard.woolf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IML: Chrysler Carlisle 2004
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 08:39:36 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3E348.AC6645C0

How about anybody that wants to go to Carlisle the morning of July 9th meets
at a diner for breakfast early (very early)? I would guess somewhere in New
Jersey or eastern Pennsylvania before the turnpike entrance. Let's make
plans now! Anybody interested on meeting that morning July 9th send an
e-mail to the site. Then we can decide where everybody should meet for
breakfast then caravan out to Carlisle.

I can see it now, a group of Imperials going to Carlisle Pa.
How cool would that be!!!

Rich Woolf
'66 Crown
'73 LeBaron