How's Your Sporting Blood?

Most folks either really like the '60 model or they really hate it. I realized
a long time ago that no luxury car looks very good unless it is kept spotless
and crisp. The '60 Imperial is especially vulnerable to looking dumpy if it
isn't clean. On the other hand, in looking at the shot of the Regal Red LeBaron
in the advertisement entitled "HOW'S YOUR SPORTING BLOOD" the word dumpy
doesn't even enter my mind. That ad says it all about the 1960 Imperial. It
really is an amazing car and really does have a dual personality.

Of course, having been raised with one as a member of our family couldn't
possibly have an influence on my opinion!

Paul