ebay item 2456353068

I had noticed that when the car was posted the last time. If the car has ABS,
my guess would be that the owner is referring to Air Bag Suspension which may
mean that it has rear air shocks that can be filled manually with an air hose.
It does appear to sit higher in the back in some of the photos.

Paul