Don't Get Mad Get Even

Hello All,
Most of the solutions sound sophomoric at best. If I understand the thread, this guy shares parking space with someone that is damaging his car. Vandalizing his car, will do nothing but promote more hostility. Why not just find another garage? Then if for some reason the idiot follows, go to the police.
                                                Allan from Billings, Montana