Central Jersey Imperial Owners' Club

Rich,

This year I think it would be cool if we could form an
Imperial Caravan to Carlisle(Chrysler Nationals) from Jersey.

We could even pickup a few club member cars in Pensy during our trip if
anyone is interested.

Let me know what you think.

I would like to try and make your next gathering.
My company creates custom posters and LED lighted posters
for car owners. Perfect color and clarity to 4 feet wide.
Love to get some pictures of Imperials for my portfolio.

Curt Collver
64 Crown Convertible
Blairstown, NJ
(908) 496-8927