Anything nice you find for 56 Imp let me know I need outside door handle

Anything nice you find for 56 Imp let me know I need outside door handles and

This guy was selling 56 parts.  I was in contact with
him and he kind of dropped out of site. Try him on
this e-mail: kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx  I dont know if he
still has the parts or not.  I am looking for rubber
couplers for the power windows on a 55 or 56 sedan.  I
also need a on/off button for the standard radio.  If
you here of anything I would like a holler.

--- "A. Foster" <monkeypuzzle1@xxxxxxx> wrote: >
Hello;
>  Try looking for a 56' Chrysler being parted out,
> the radio, the rear view mirrors, and a number of
> stainless parts are likely shared with the Imperials
> of that year.
> Best Regards
> Arran Foster
> 1954 Imperial Newport
> Needing A Left Side Tailight Bezel and other trim
> parts myself.

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

http://www.imperialclub.com/temp/1955/RogerCrabtree/