Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 7:40 AM
To: 'mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: IML: Central Jersey Imperial Owners' Club

To whom it may concern,

 Old man winter hasn't been very kind to us here in New Jersey, and our
meeting for Sunday afternoon will be canceled again. They are predicting 3
to 6" of snow.  Looks like we might have to wait until spring. I'll send out
another e-mail at lease 3 to 4 days before our next meeting to those who are
interested.

Rich Woolf
'66 Crown
'73 LeBaron