BELTS

If you do this job on a 80s era Imperial, the brackets have a hole to fit
your ratchet or breaker bar in and then you pull back on the ratchet while
tightening down the bolts.  I suppose the proper way is with a torque
wrench, but.... as I recall, my older cars didn't have this feature and we'd
just pull and pry against the item in question.

Rob