white wall yellowing

I have used lacquer thinner to remove yellowing from
whitesidewalls ... it does work ... but a word of
caution...be very careful not to get any of the black
from the tires on the white cause then your in for
some serious scrubbing...I've found that good old
fashioned Wesley's Bleach white and a clean nylon
scrub brush works great.
BAS
keep one brush just for whitesidewalls on your show
cars.