Please Welcome Dan Reitz

New Subscriber(s): Dan Reitz
Email Address is: dan300f@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Northridge, CA (LA area)

Car(s) owned: 1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham, maroon with red velour
interior, sun roof

Self-Introduction: I have a 1976 New Yorker Brougham, 4 door, (same as 1975
Le Baron) which I have owned since 1978.  This is one great road car and
will remain in my possession for quite some time to come. Just gave it a
tune-up and a new cat converter and it tested extremely clean.  I am in need
of roof rail and sun roof weatherstripping.  I would appreciate hearing from
anyone who has knowledge of these parts and where I can obtain them.

Other cars I own are 1956 Dodge Custom Royal, 1960 Chrysler 300F, 1966
Chrysler 300 Conv.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.