60 LeBaron on ebay

The photography is typical ebay quality but a couple pics indicate that
the LeBaron is a decent starting point for a project.  With so few built
you just can't be all THAT picky when looking for a 45 YO car!  Judging
by one of the pics there's something scary living under the front left
side of the car.  I hope the buyer doesn't find the critter inside when
he goes to load his prize.

Pete in PA