WOW! A Fantastic Masterpiece For Your Imperial!

WOW! A Fantastic Masterpiece For Your Imperial!

My Engineering Program Manager (in a former life) gave me a gift of a beautiful tile mural from a digital picture of my car.  This mural is made using a sublimation process (thermal transfer) and it is high gloss and a great conversation piece ("where did you get that fantastic artwork done?").  I have talked Bill into making these up for other people in the Imperial Club that may be interested.  Please message me off line and I will send you details including pics.

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy