Destruction of Old Cars (derbys)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carmak" <carmak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Destruction of Old Cars (derbys)

 On 1-16-2004 Craig Cermak wrote:

>     First off, I do not endorse using cars over 25 years old in derbys.

 The only problem with that idea is that if you only use cars that are less
than 25 years old, they will never get to be 25 years old and a lot of us
would not have our 25+ year old beauties today. Personally I don't see much
sense in demo derbies. The same guys should 'put on the gloves' and go a few
rounds, and the last one standing wins, and no sheet metal has to be
sacrificed on the altar of the demo derby gods. (Just my $0.02.)

Have an Imperial day,
                Russell Sullivan
                            1966 Crown Coupe 2 dr ht